For more information please go to the Official Site of the Auto Sport Driving game here!
Just to let any Mac racers out there know, I have released the first game in my Auto Precision Driving Series. The game is called simply enough..... "Auto Sport Driving". It is the first in a new series of Mac racing games (hey, the Windows side has enough of them to choose from ) that will eventually include this sports car racing title along with stock car and truck, Open Wheel, Cart and Rally games. It is a small title due to the fact that my development studio consists of me and...well...me. Paolo Cattani (physics guru and engine creator) was a prime consultant during the development of the game and will continue to do so for the next games in the series. But remember, this is a small title. I want to bring a really nice driving and racing experience to the Mac that is a little more realistic, but not impossible. Also, the AI is smart, smooth and tough to beat on higher levels. The AI is some of the best in any sim on Mac or PC.
Here are some features of Auto Sport Driving
- Realistic Physics Engine
- Stereoscopic 3D Technology (Anaglyph/Anachrome Tested)(Shutter tech is actually implemented, but will not run on any Mac gfx cards yet)
- Wheel and Gamepad Support with FFB* (Logitech and Macally tested)
- Online Racing with Lobby Support
- Scalable graphics options to accommodate all Intel Macs
- Cockpit Views to heighten the immersion
- Pick-up-and-play (most tuning options have been removed in this version to appeal to the casual gaming crowd also. Hardcore versions will come later)
*FFB has been disabled (actually left out) in Lion, but can be easily put back in. FFB works with Logitech wheels only on Lion right now. Thrustmaster wheels have been tested and work, but with no FFB effects. The game works really well with the MacAlly iShockX too.
1. Version 1.1.0 is waiting for review and will add the Millstowe Speedway Oval track for you to race on!
2. Contest coming soon with prizes like the Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel!
Here are a few pics...